Are you planning for investing in property?
Buying an investment property will probably be one of the hardest and largest financial transaction and commitment you are likely to undertake. In such a scenario you should look for independent mortgage advice which is individually tailored to your needs and requirements.
Based in Melbourne, Empower Financial has been guiding and assisting the clients in Melbourne to take all the right decisions for all types of Mortgage. At Empower Financial we are not tied to any lender, we act entirely on your behalf and your best interests in order to establish the most appropriate mortgage quotes for you.Advantages of Property Investment:
Buying an investment property is a very popular investment option in Australia. One of the main advantages is that you have control over most parts of your investment. You have the power to decide:
- How much cash you're going to put into your property investment, if any.
- How you'll structure your mortgage(s).
- How you're going to improve the value of your investment property to achieve the rental return you want.
- As the property market is more stable than the other markets, investment property generates fixed returns to the investors.
- If you have an investment property, you can also use the existing equity in the property to get another loan or to purchase another investment property.
- The initial costs to purchase an investment property are normally very high.
- It may take a long time to sell the property. Especially when you are facing financial hardship and you need to quickly sell the property, you may need to sell it at s cheaper price. If your property is not located in a good area, it may stand in the market for a long time before it is sold.
- If home investment is your main investment you may possibly have little or no diversification.